The other day we spoke about how you could make your own Twitch panels. We certainly hoped you find that tutorial useful, because today we are giving away our Twitch Banner Template that goes along with the Twitch panels, all for free!
Whether you are starting a brand new Twitch channel or renovating one you already own, having a kickass profile banner is a no-brainer way to get more views (even followers) for your channel.
What can you do with a profile banner? Instead of merely including your channel’s logo, here are couple ways for you to take advantage of that additional visual space:
1. Social media links – use Twitch banner to cross-promote your Youtube, Facebook, Instagram channels for example.
2. Merchandizes – if you sell merchandizes, you could use the profile banner to promote some of your products (e.g. new arrivals or bestsellers).
3. Sponsors - if you are sponsored by someone to stream on Twitch, showcasing your sponsors on your profile banner would give more credibility to your channel plus more exposure to your sponsors. It’s a win-win situation!
First things first, the recommended image size for Twitch banner in 2018 is 1200x380 pixels so we are using that as our profile banner dimensions.
Since the final image will be used on web only, we used 72 PPI as our Twitch banner resolution.
1. Download this Free Determination Font and install Determination Sans Regular.
2. Download our Free Twitch Banner Template PSD and open it with Photoshop.
3. To replace the default logo with your own, press F7 to open the Layers panel and double-click on the thumbnail located next to “YOUR LOGO”
4. Place your logo into the new Photoshop window that opens. Then Crtl+S/Cmd+S to save the file.
5. Return to the main window and you should see your logo on screen.
6. To change your social media handles, press T to select the Type tool. Hover over the “username” text and replace it with your own.
7. Need only one or two boxes to promote your social media handles? Press F7, select the ones you don’t need and press Backspace/Delete to get rid of them.
8. You might need to align the group so that it is centered against the background.
9. Happy with the outcome? Ctrl+S/Cmd+S to save the document, then export it as PNG.
10. Here’s how the banner looks on Twitch!
That’s all. Hope this freebie helps in making your Twitch channel awesome! ;)
This is a work of fiction. Names used are of our own imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons or accounts are purely coincidental.